There are two ways to edit the details of a source document: (1) from the Sources page or (2) from within the Document Reviewer.
From either location, you can add or edit the following information:
- Edit the name of the source
- Identify who is responsible for reviewing the document
- Set a review status (Not Started, In Progress, or Complete)
- Add the record custodian
- Add tags to categorize the document
- Edit the citation formatting (e.g. add your beginning Bates number)
- Add a memo
To edit a source from the Sources page, click on the pencil icon to the right of the source.
To edit a source from within the document reviewer, click the "edit source" button in the menu bar.
To read more about working with source documents, check out these articles: