Setting up your firm’s permissions is an important step for keeping your data secure.
There are four permissions levels:
- Account Administrator - Administrators have access to all data in the system, plus they have special privileges in Firm Settings. Single account holders or the person who originated the account for a multi-user account are designated account administrators by default.
- Standard User - Standard users have access to all data in the system except information found in Firm Settings.
- Limited User - Limited users will only be able to see data related to cases they are assigned to.*
- Guest User - Guest users may only be assigned to a single case within CaseFleet. Access is free.*
*NOTE: Limited Users and Free Guest Users in CaseFleet must be added as assigned users to their applicable cases in order for them to see and access these cases in their accounts. Click here for more information about assigning users to a case.
Administrators have privileges in CaseFleet that are found in Firm Settings, including:
- Creating new users
- Deactivating users
- Editing user information
- Viewing certain financial data
- Modifying a firm’s subscription
- Create templates for contacts, issues and source tags
You should limit administrative privileges to those users who truly need them.
For more information about adding/deactivating users and managing user permissions, click here.